Saturday, February 18, 2006

When I was your age.....

Congratulations to Tony Calabrese an inspirational comic talent from San Diego California. Tony will be the first and a premiere comic on future lines. Tony has running comedic conversations that are a must read at fuggettaboutit!!!

Here is what Tony says about himself:
"I'm a 48 year old shrinking Italian comedian. I've been married for 27 years... In a ROW! I have two grown sons so I'm basically an overweight, middle aged, balding ATM machine."

When put to the quick challenge of coming up with something funny someone will say in the future, Tony had this future line:

"When I was your age I was beamed 20,000 light years, through meteor showers, to get to school. We didn't have holographs, we had HDTV."

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home