Sunday, May 07, 2006

Future Restroom Conversation










This could happen to you.


I was barely sitting down when I heard a
voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation
in the restroom but I don't know what got
into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"


And the other person says: "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point,
I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as
fast as I can when I hear another question.
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but
I figured I could just be polite and end the
conversation. I tell them"No..I'm a little busy
right now!!!"Then I hear the person say nervously...
"Listen, I'll have to call you back.
There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps
answering all my questions.

3 Comments:

At Mon May 08, 12:35:00 AM PDT, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Weird. I would be in a hurry to get out too.

 
At Tue May 09, 09:37:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jennifer said...

omg! that's hysterical!!!!!!! BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

thanks for the laugh!

 
At Thu May 11, 07:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lynda said...

ROFL! I worked at a bank where a guy came in talking to himself. He had an earpiece on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home