Monday, February 20, 2006

Dog finds way back home from space station...


Tony Calabrese is back with another future line. But, first check out what people are saying about Tony and Fugetaboutit!!! in "You Talkin To Me?" :
_____________________________________________

"I don't leave comments often, but thought I would let you know, that I read your blog out loud to my husband and 2 sons every time you update! we love it!"

"You continue to crack me up!!! You are so wise. HA!"

"ROFLOL (Rolling On Floor, Laughing Out Loud)

Just don't know what else to say!"


Fugetaboutit!!!
When put to the challenge of coming up with something funny someone will say in the future,

Tony had this future newspaper article headline:


"Dog finds way back home from space station in wheel well of shuttle."

Tony Calabrese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home