Friday, March 31, 2006

Back From The Future

The following blog post was found in the present from the future:

"Hey. I don’t know if this is gonna work properly or not, but I’m gonna try anyway.

My name is Steve Goldman. I am writing this from one hundred and eighteen years in the future. It appears that the time, day and month are exactly the same, but the year is 2124.

Do not yet ask how, I have not figured it out myself, but I have found a way, using the technology available to get to wordpress.com. I cannot access any other websites from your time, just this one. What I will try and do, once I know that the link to here is stable is to blog. Just like you guys do.

Very quickly as I don’t know how long I’ve got, I’m 33 and a computer engineer. That’s not strange. What is? I was born in 1972. I have been in what you would call the future for about 8 months. I have yet to figure out how or why I got here. Suffice to say that this information is not currently known to me. As soon as I find out (and if I can) I’ll let you know.

I hope you can see this, please let me know if you can."

We can hear you Steve, we can hear you!

Found here: This is gonna to sound weird


Tags: brrreeeport, Neo-BlogTree, "omg ponies", feedscott, miracle, timewarp, lost, technorati, crashed, "april fools", hallucination, message in a blogtle,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home