Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - No waiting on isle 13


Thirteen Things about future lines


1…. future lines is a joke (related blog)
2. future lines is your local blog partner
3. A virus ate my business model
4. Click on new sponsors Nonsensical Flounderings
5. future lines is the love child of feedscott and feed scott
6. future lines is an all nude blog jk
7. future lines just won $250 via feedscott from BlogParty
8. If future lines is to survive you must comment :)
9. future lines needs comedians & fans so spread the word
10. future lines won the blog party contest
11. When future lines grows up it will be a webpage
12. future lines is happy you stopped by
13. future lines would love your suggestions

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Lynda's Great Journey
2. PeeBugg
3. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 07:55:00 AM PST, Blogger Lynda said...

Thanks for visiting my TT.

To answer your question, I am not sure if I am a a vurf. I would guess that I am not. ;)

 
At Thu Mar 16, 12:58:00 PM PST, Blogger peebugg said...

#5 scares me......

 
At Fri Mar 17, 10:34:00 AM PST, Blogger Shrinking Wop said...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been on the road a lot. I have trouble even getting the time to update my own blog. Once I get to the end of the month I'll have more time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home