Wednesday, April 19, 2006

feedscott famous thursday thirteen tt 13

Thirteen famous people feedscott has met:


1. Gene Simmons from KISS
2. Lars Urlich from Mettalica
3. Zack Wylde from Ozzy Osbourne
4. Richard Lewis Comedian
5. Steve Harris from Iron Maiden
6. Traci Guns from Guns and Roses
7. Jim Nabors aka Gomer Pyle
8. Dan Highnote Colorado Avalanche
9. Clarence Kay Denver Broncos
10. The Smothers Brothers "Yup, Both of Them"
11. Dr John and Gatemouth Brown
12. Poco "Yup, All of Them"
13. The Kingston Trio "Yup, all Three!"


Have a Great Thursday!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Every Thursday, I will use Mr. Linky . So, if you participate in Thursday Thirteen, go ahead and add yourself to Mr. Linky and I will visit you all when I get home and please leave me comments. I love, love, love them! And if you use the auto link on your site, please donate to Uisce. He is a great guy who puts a lot of work into this and is still developing it and maybe some other cool things.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!

18 Comments:

At Thu Apr 20, 02:28:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First: Cool list tho I've never heard of some of them. My T13 is now up.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 03:05:00 AM PDT, Blogger Norma said...

Does it count if I've seen some of them in person?

 
At Thu Apr 20, 03:58:00 AM PDT, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Wow! I'm intrigued. Now I must read more...

 
At Thu Apr 20, 04:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Love the Smother's Bros!!

My T T is up

 
At Thu Apr 20, 04:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger Just Me said...

I've never seen anyone famous never mind met them. Himself once saw the Queen Mother. He said she was tiny and had very bad teeth!

My TT is up
Elle xx

 
At Thu Apr 20, 06:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Wow - you've met a lot of famous people! I've only met Avril Lavigne, Kim Mitchell, and Robert Urich - oh and I saw Michael Landon once.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 07:04:00 AM PDT, Blogger Carmen said...

I met Richard Marx once. :) (I know, not as hard core as Gene Simmons, but it's all I got.)

My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

 
At Thu Apr 20, 07:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jane said...

Well, I am impressed. I have met a few 'famous' people but I think you take the cake!
My list is up.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 07:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! You've met Gomer Pyle?!? Was he a cool guy?

 
At Thu Apr 20, 07:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger K T Cat said...

Steve Harris? Do tell!

 
At Thu Apr 20, 09:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

you have met a ton of rockers!

Mine are up…..Go check out my T13

 
At Thu Apr 20, 10:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Kelly said...

Interesting that you really have met 13 famous people. Right place, right time!

 
At Thu Apr 20, 10:11:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you have used Gene Simmons & Jim Nabors in the same breath- good list my tt are up

 
At Thu Apr 20, 10:21:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sonya said...

Where did you meet all of these people?

 
At Thu Apr 20, 12:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Awesome list!

I always found Gene Simmons to be kind of skeevy. What was he like in real life?

 
At Thu Apr 20, 12:33:00 PM PDT, Blogger Courtney said...

I met a few famous gymnasts back when I was a kid, but that's about it.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 01:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

cool list, I have met a lot of Auburn football players and coaches, but that is it as far as famous people go. My TT is up.

 
At Mon Apr 24, 04:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jay said...

You sure do get around :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home