Saturday, February 25, 2006

Remember....

Pepperidge Farm remembers and so does Ben Hay author of Henry the Adequate. I think Ben found future lines through Blog Explosion, and I am are glad he did!

Ben wants to make it clear that he is not a fan of future lines, and that future lines is a fan of his! So, Ben please link back to your fan :)

Ben is full of wit and four letter words, so his future line has been modified to protect the guilty. In fairness to Ben, future lines does not public size [sic] the fact there is no profanity so my apologies Ben. If you want your future line removed due to artistic integrity, I completely understand! But, I hope this is not the case.

Here is what Ben has to say about himself:

"I write software and change printer ribbons for a living. Lucky me. Sometimes on a really hot night I sit naked on the front steps and wave at the cars."

When put to the challenge of coming up with something funny someone will say in the future, Ben had this future line:

"Remember weblogs? Boy was that a freaking stupid idea."

Ben Hay

1 Comments:

At Sat Feb 25, 10:03:00 PM PST, Blogger Ben said...

I have no artistic integrity. Actually I have no integrity of any kind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home