Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"Thursday Thirteen" 13 things meme about feedscott


Thirteen Things about feedscott


1…. Football is the best when the Denver Broncos Win!
2. I love blogging, does it show?
3. My hero is Jesus Christ
4. I have 4 blogs
4. I'm a tech geek
4. I can only count to 4 some days
4. I have a dry weird sense of humour
4. I never say never, but I type it all the time
4. When I grow up I want to be older
4. I have trouble thinking of thirteen things
4. I worry that no one will come to see my 13 things
4. My 2 cats think I'm their slave, and they are correct
13.I love positive comments

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Tanya - The Purple Giraffe
2. Tim-tambolini my life only the good stuff
3. little bit of this n that
4. Tanya - The Purple Giraffe
4. Elle - Domesticated Bloggage!
4. Share it like a Poloroid
4. Moonjockey - Beware Steeler Fans
4. Leesa - Mt Peace of Mind
4. Stacie - This is a Test
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12 Comments:

At Thu Mar 02, 12:04:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...so I came by to see your 13! :) And there are no fans that match Bronco fans...particularly those who sit in the south stands.

Thanks for visiting my thursday thirteen.

 
At Thu Mar 02, 02:02:00 AM PST, Blogger Tanya said...

I've come by your 13. I, too, have trouble thinking of 13 things. Mine are lame, but
>they’re up

 
At Thu Mar 02, 03:02:00 AM PST, Blogger Just Me said...

You're very lucky you're not a Gully Dwarf. Most of them can only count to 2!

My TT are up

 
At Thu Mar 02, 06:30:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came to see you too!!!
all you have to do to get more comments is go and visit some links, i've been doing the tt for a few months now and i've even got a bunch that i read through the week as well, you find one that you like the writing and go back and visit.
i'm doing the tt too, now go and do a meet and greet;)
hope you have a very productive day!

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:38:00 AM PST, Blogger Page Turner said...

I enjoyed your post. I like short, funny sentences...dry is the best type of humour in print.

Since your a tech geek, can you tell me what I do to see the IP addresses for the people that visit my blog. Thanks.

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:40:00 AM PST, Blogger Page Turner said...

If two comments show up here then I'm sorry...something weird happened.

I enjoyed your post. Short, concise, funny sentences are the best!

Hey, since you're a tech geek then could you tell me how to see the IP addresses of the people that visit my blog? Thanks.

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:41:00 AM PST, Blogger Page Turner said...

OH, I figured it out now. You have to approve the comment. Duh, I guess I should read stuff more carefully.

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:56:00 AM PST, Blogger Lena said...

I never say never but I type it all the time! LOL

See? We came. ;)

 
At Thu Mar 02, 09:27:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting feedscott. To see a visitors IP address and lots of other cool information. Set up and put Star Counter in you blog template.

http://www.statcounter.com/

 
At Thu Mar 02, 12:57:00 PM PST, Blogger Leesa said...

The cat line sure is true :)

 
At Thu Mar 02, 03:25:00 PM PST, Blogger Nature Girl said...

Great list! I have trouble thinking of not only 13 sometimes, but just a theme! Mine are up too..stacie

 
At Fri Mar 03, 12:53:00 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Very seldom to find someone to have Jesus as his hero these days :)

Bloghopping from Norway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home